Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shining Star.............On the Top of the world

It was on a Friday 30th Jul 2010,when I got to know that my good work atlast got appreciated. It was completely an unexpected recognition from my manager and the first of a kind in my entire career. For those who hear about this ,it might look silly but to me it was like getting a life time achievement award. Im grateful to my Manager Srini for this and would remember this moment through out my life...

This is my 3rd company in whole of 7 years of career. I slogged so much in my earlier organization putting lots of effort. All I got was a demotion and some fantasticly wrapped words which meant more or less "you are good for nothing and you are a loser.Please get out of here." I never understood where I went wrong. I was dedicated to work and gave my 100% to it and still it was not enough. Thank God ...I quit when I did. I was demotivated and angry at myself for disbelieving in myself and God. Atlast he was the one who showed me the path to my new office, a place where I never would have thought of going.

The day after I quit from my previous employer (without having any offer in my hand) I walked in to the doors of my would be new office. As an impatient one, I wanted to go home after seeing the long queue of applicants. Still I waited for a bit may be due to some inner voice. What happened next was like a slow motion picture. They called me inside and took my interview which I answered confidently then it was the next round and finally HR telling me that we would contact you in few days with your offer letter.I was shocked....Then,at that moment, I knew one thing for sure.."God will not support any injustice and he loves you". Thank you Lord for being there for me..

2 comments:

  1. Dear Shining Star Congrats...

    Efforts will not go waste...may get result little late, will get it for sure.

    ReplyDelete