Sunday, August 15, 2010

8 Weeks and going good....

Yesterday I got my scanning done and the doc said that my baby is now 8 weeks old. I dont know why but from the beginning I have a feeling that it is going to be a girl for me. If everything goes fine then we would be welcoming a baby girl for sure according to me.

I have done quite a few predictions in the past and am good at it... More or less like Paul the octopus ;)
Good thing is that Im among those few lucky people who does not have morning sickness. If I didnt get the test done last time when I did, I would never know also that Im carrying. I feel normal...well almost apart from the diminishing appetite part.

Its quite uncertain whether everything is normal until you get the scanning done. So after the scanning for few days you would be confident and then it is again back to the uncertainity. I guess it would be the routine until the baby movement starts...

I'm not thinking about it now a days..If god wishes this baby to be born then she/he will. I have left everything to him.Im just his servant and helping the baby to grow in my womb.....

No comments:

Post a Comment