Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Too impatient....

Well....if you have read my earlier posts then you might be wondering what has happened to me to change this much...
Well....I have changed...may be for good. Im too impatient for anything and everything. I usually get frustrated easily... Like wise Im too impatient now to see how my baby would look like... But they say that I have to wait for 6 more months for that.....
When I started blogging about my new journey I did not know why I started it. But now I know why I am doing it. I want to let my child know about my feelings and thoughts flowing through me when I was carrying her/ him. I want her/him to understand the forming of a bond between a mom and a child right from the beginning....
I just have one prayer to God now... Let my child be healthy (physically and mentally) when it makes an appearence to this world.

My child, i love you so much ....you never made me sick or weak. If no one caution me to walk slowly I would never even know that you are slowly growing inside me. You are slowly becoming a part of my life and Im so anxious to meet you....

No comments:

Post a Comment