Thursday, August 5, 2010

A new journey.. a new life...

It was on Jul 31st 2010 ..a saturday... I got the most unexpected news in my life...that Im going to do one more role in my life ...as a MOM.

I do not know what a women feels when she hears this news..but the first thing which I felt when I heard it was "Oh my God!!! why now?". I had several dreams and aspirations in my life which I wanted to fulfil before becoming a mom and now everything has to wait. I am at the peak of my career and waiting to conquer more horizons...It was like a sudden brake to my career.

It took days for me to come out of this trauma. There were excitements all around, it really made me feel guilty. Everyone else are happy for you but you are not happy for yourself. Amidst of all these, I went to see my doctor whose office was full of anticipating Moms. I stayed away from all their Mom talks.. I was not interested in any of those.

I went in for my first scan and the doctor told me..see that is your baby... Something happened to me then at that moment...Maybe a maternal feeling. I dont know....

On my second visit to doctor she told me that she cannot locate Baby's heart and that I have to go for one more round of scanning....I felt dejected and sad...But the next scan showed me something wonderful. a small point sized heart beating so rapidly. I could not believe my eyes....It was a wonderful feeling...maybe worth risking my career for...

I will always love you and protect you my baby whenever you plan to make an entrance to this world..

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for your new role....

    Even i felt same "Why now..??"

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) ...I know Dear.We were not prepared for this..

    ReplyDelete