Saturday, March 6, 2010

Memoirz - Email address


I remember the first time I browsed the internet for creating an email Id. It was in the year 1999 and it took more than half and hour to create an email Id as the browser was too slow.....
I still remember the day my friend Manesh helped me in creating one for myself. Little did I knew that it would become my identity later on...... Pic of my college to the left.

It was in my college's browsing center I went for creating my email Id. We had to wait for our turn due to the huge rush of students waiting to check their mails. I still remember my first email id ..it was mail2lechu@england.com :-) I guess that site does not allow private emails anymore.

I was so happy with my email Id that I went home and boasted to my parents that they can now send me mails through internet. Little did i knew that they should also have an email ID and also that WE SHOULD have INTERNET Connection at home :-))))

No comments:

Post a Comment