Saturday, March 6, 2010

New office new faces

I joined to my new office on Jan 2010. My first day reminded me of the same fears and anticipation I had when I first joined School. This time I did not have my mom and Dad with me when I stepped into this new world.

This trepidation you feel when you step into an unknown or unfamiliar surroundings is the same everytime when you are in a situation like this. My first few days went smoothly. I was trying my best to fit in. Slowly I started relaxing and it helped in getting to know new people.

Within short time I made a bunch of friends.. It is the same everytime.. Making friends are really easy but retaining them is tough. I'm really bad at that. I do not like to take friendship to home since I have my best friend at home.. i.e my husband. So my office friends stay only at office. I do not want to lose my best friend anytime...

They say marriage changes every thing.. Yeah it did change me ...I guess it is for good...Im more mellow than before.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment