Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Its 32 weeks !!!!!

As lazy as I am, I wonder how i managed to log back in...But still the baby kicks and news makes me want ot write and share his/ her story...

I feel that my baby responds really well to her/ his dad.. whenever he is around I feel the sharp jabs and when he talks he gets the kicks as well.

As I entered to my third trimester, I stopped working. The best part was that ,it was not because of my baby that I had to stop working but my project work got over at the same time when I was planning to take my break.. It all coincided perfectly that I would never have the feeling that because of my baby I had to leave something which I love the most. God is great !!!!!

Today I reached my mom's place where I would be staying for next 4 months..I miss my dear friend my husband a lot ...I feel that the baby also misses him. whenever i think of him i feel the kick !!! and when he calls the kicks are ever sharper..

Im just waiting to start the new life with just 3 of us...Praying for nothing untoward to happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment