Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Doc's appointment for 32 weeks

To be frank, Im not sure whether im in 32nd week or in 31st week. Anyways I think Im somewhere in the middle of 31 and 32. Doc took a look at my baby today and she thinks baby might make an early appearance to this world than the expected date. But there are no causes for concerns. Delivery might be pre-poned by 1 or 2 weeks.
Maybe baby also got my impatience :) :) And he/ She is little small in size. It may have come from the dad's side of family where in everyone are underweight including my hubby. He was a small baby and still is underweight for his height.
Im supposed to eat more now and that is one thing which I dont have any problems with :) But exercise.. that is something which I hate doing. But for you baby ,Im going for walking also. . So you better take good care of me in my old days.. I have been eating all sorts of veggies which I hate just for you !! And I have not had a chocolate in past 2 -3 months !!!!!!!!
Love you my baby :) :) It is quite funny when you run around when I try to catch you to hear your heart beat using a stethoscope. Last night I and your Grand dad tried catching you and still you managed to escape. I will catch u soon... Till that time you run around :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment