Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A knitted cap for you !!!!

Yes my dear, your mom suddenly became a domesticated mom and as it shows in a typical indian movie, i took up a pair of knitting needles and started knitting. At First it was a shapeless mess, later it was turning out to be a table mat in round shape. And it struck me..I can make a cap out of it !!!!
Slowly I started the knitting in that route and Voila!!!! a funny cap was born..Im really sorry that you will have to wear it and not to complain but this is my first gift for you darling....I hope you will like it :) :)
And you dad says hi...He is missing you so much now a days as he is in Bangalore and we are at my place......
We love you so much and dont plan your entrance till it is time for you to come out.... We would be here to protect you darling...

No comments:

Post a Comment