Saturday, November 27, 2010

23 weeks 2 days .....We are sailing smoothly

My Last scan report was a minor cause of concern as it told that my baby does not have enough space in his/ her home to do its antics . I was worried about it and my doctor advised several set of tablets and nutrients.

Today I got the wonderful news that everything is going fine and that my baby is growing perfectly and no need of further worries or tensions...Yay!!! Baby we did it!!! We both ate well and took our medications correctly..

Now all we have to do is to wait for that day to meet each other... You should have seen your papa's face when he felt your first kick !!!! He loved it..

Every day I hear your papa talking to you and he says he wont involve mummy in these chit chats and that it is secret between both of you :):) He is ready to spoil you the moment you come out. He says spoiling is my job and repairing is mom's job...

Love you both very much !!!!! Grow well young one.. Im getting really impatient now to see you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment